There are also marriage spells to heal marriages and restore harmony to your relationship if you are already married. If you and your partner love each other truly but have been struggling with conflict or infidelity, a marriage healing spell may help you too wipe the slate clean and begin again. Check out this spell to heal a marriage now buy contacting us using our WhatsApp Live Chat Assistance.
Materials And Requirements
- A white candle
- A pink spell candle
- Small cauldron
- Matches or a lighter
- A pen
- A piece of paper
- Two pieces of string
Preparation: Write two letters to your Goddess of choice. The first will detail the problems in your marriage and how you feel about them. Be open and honest, nobody will ever read the letter and the better you explain the situation, the clearer your intention will be.
The second letter will express what you would like to see happen in the relationship. This second letter should be as long or longer than the first and should be very specific. Imagine your marriage at its most perfect, perhaps how things were when you first fell in love and let it inspire you!
Spellcasting Steps And Procedures:
- Cleanse your space and ground yourself
- Cast the circle in the four directions
- Light your white candle for peace and spirituality
- Light your pink candle for love and affection
- Place the first letter in the cauldron and set it aflame
- As you watch it burn, allow the negative energies in the relationship to burn away too
- Chant the following:
Sacred flames, carry these energies away, Let our relationship begin anew today.
- Take the second letter and re-read it carefully. Visualize these details manifesting.
- Take the two pieces of string and tie them together at the ends so that you have one long string.
- Tighten the knot securely – this represents your bond together
- Fold the paper several times and tie the string around it.
- Chant the following:
God and Goddess above, Help me reunite with my love. Bring us loving harmony and peace, May the strength of our bond increase. So mote it be.
- Thank the Goddess and close the circle.
- Bury the paper and string near a tree, preferably apple or birch.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.